Micheal Jackson's last letter to wife: "I truly need this rest"

When world-known music icon, Micheal Jackson died in 2009, we all knew for sure that he would be dearly missed. *sobs* *sobs* *sobs* (I particularly miss his moon-walker dance steps and feminine look)

Anyway, here goes the emotionally raw letter written by the late Michael Jackson to his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley.

"Lisa I truly need this rest," the note reads in a uneven scrawl. "I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and business people. I must take care of my health first."
Jackson signs off saying "I'm crazy for you," and refers to himself by the nickname "Turd."
In another strange twist, he drew a box at the top of the paper, with an arrow pointing to it and the command "Smell here." (*sobs*, that's so romantic)

A quick flashback: Presley was married to Jackson from 1994-1996. Jackson died in June 2009 as a result of a drug overdose which included Propofol. His attending physician Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in late 2011.
Back to the letter:
The letter which seems to have been written in the mid-'90s, was due to be sold off by Beverly Hills-based house Julien's Auctions as part of a "Music Icons" event, and  expected to fetch more than a thousand dollars, but Yahoonews reports the auction will no longer hold because Presley has withdrawn it (for personal reasons, I guess)!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,