Prezzo visits Lagos to propose to Goldie; Goldie hides


It is no longer news that Prezzo is presently in Nigeria to propose to Goldie, but the new 
development is that Goldie may not say yes to his proposal!
You will recall that one of the major highlights in this year’s Big Brother Africa House Star-Game 
was the “Goldie-Prezzo love”
Goldie and Prezzo in BBA
You see, Kenyan rapper Prezzo visited Nigeria and had a chat with some journalists in 
Lagos on Wednesday. During the question and answer time, he disclosed that he was 
in Nigeria for a serious and unfinished business (to propose to Goldie). He stated that
he hoped to “finish what he and Goldie started in the Big Brother House in South Africa.”
"My mission here is to look for Goldie. I have not spoken to her since the show ended. 

I came here for Goldie. In all honesty, I care about her and she cares about me. 
With God on my side, I pray everything works out well." He said.
 He however noted that Goldie ‘hasn’t been picking up’ his calls…
"I was not able to express all my feelings to Goldie in the house due to paranoia 
and I am ready to come and fight for a prize that worth it and that will make me a real winner…"
Well, if this guy is indeed serious about his love for Goldie, then, I really think it’s high time 
Goldie shows up from her hide-out. 
Well,she might not show up because she is still married to her ‘Oyinbo’ husband, 
'Leonard Harvey' unlike Prezzo who is divorced.
According to Prezzo "I was married before, but now, we are separated. I had a baby girl with her 
and that is not the end of the world. Our divorce is in process, we have been living separately
 for the past three years. There is no relationship between us anymore. I will tell Goldie
 that I have been thinking about her since I left the BBA house. I will marry Goldie; 
you will get the invitation soon."
Don't worry, I will update you as the Love-in-Tokyo-drama unfolds. "wink"

Labels: , , , ,